Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Mixed Media Art Journal - My First

 Hello friends,

Here is my very first attempt at making a mixed media art journal. I attended a workshop with Ujjwal Gupta, where she taught about the techniques and basics of Art Journalling. Though I was not able to attend the online session fully, it truly was an eye opener. 

Here is my take




Material used 

1. Pebeo Studio Acrylics Gesso

2. Transfer Me sheets from Dress my Craft

3. Ivory Sheet from Dress my Craft

4. Stencils from Itsy Bitsy, Ranger, Dress my Craft

5. Distress Inks

6. Watercolours

7. Decoupage sheets from Ujjwal

8. Sentiments from Ujjwal


Here is a close up view of the main elements!!





Hoping to work more with mixed media in the near future!
Love,
Sujana



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like