Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Unicorn shaker card

Hello all,

Here is a quick post from me. Its a fun Unicorn shaker card. I actually wanted to do a slider card, but a shaker card was easier to finish for me. So do expect a slider card very soon.

Also Unicorns are my daughter's all time favourite. She is quite a reader and recently she has taken an immense liking to Linda Chapman's Unicorn School. So this card is for my lil darling girl.

Have a look at my unicorn,




The stamp set is from Avery elle 'Be a unicorn'. The images are gold embossed on watercolour paper and coloured with Distress inks. 




I have used my new Pumice stone Distress inks for the frame and the sentiment. The sentiment is from Peekaboo designs. Below is a close of the unicorn. I have tried watercolouring with multicolours on the unicorn mane and tail.




Filled the shaker with silver sequins and red stars. Dont ask about this combo... jus went with my crafty gut feeling.




Thanks a lot for dropping by.
Bye bye guys
Bye Feb.
xoxo

Sujana

Simon Says Stamp- Wednesday Challenge - ATG

Glitter N Sparkle #228 - ATG

Pile It On # 127 - Monsters and/or fairies

Simon Says Stamp - Monday Challenge- Based on a book

6 comments:

  1. Its a cute shaker card ! loved pretty coloring of unicorn :) looking fwd to slider card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stinky cute! Love how you colored the unicorn! GREAT embossing, too! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Awesome details and design! Super work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really adorable - love everything outlined in the gold glitter. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card Sujana....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! love the design of your project and the little unicorn is so cute! Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete

You might also like