Pages

Wednesday 7 December 2016

Neon Butterflies!!!

Hi crafty peeps,

Ok first things first!!!
yaay I am the winner in Mudra #1-Anythings goes. So very happy about this. This win comes after a long time and also on my first try @ stamping. yaaay

I am back after another big break. Last weekend i made quiet a few cards, yeah only cards. Since i started stamping, i am hooked to it. Usually i prefer Fun fold cards but boy! Stamping is much more interesting than that.

Ok before the new cards, id like to post about a small card i did some time back.


Neon Notecards

Neon Butterflies

You are amazing


I did a bunch of them for Teachers' day and my kids loved it. The butterfly is stamped and fussy cut (stamp set from cat's meow) with Hero Arts Neon cubes. The sentiment is Heat embossed.

This is a pretty small card, more like a note card. I also did a bigger version and u can check it out here

Thats it for today. Waiting to post more cards using stamping. Thanks for dropping by folks. Feels good to be back.

cya,
Sujana


4 comments:

You might also like