Pages

Sunday 22 February 2015

Baby Boy Gift Envelop

Hello people

Here is a quick post from me today. I made this Money Envelop for a friend's baby. It was put together pretty quickly but i loved the effect it had. Usually we gift money when we dont know what wud be the right gift for the recipient. But gifting money in a personalised manner does add interest.





The sentiment is stamped and fussy cut and the stars are paper pierced from a pp. I simply love banners. U can say i am a banner addict. To me a project is incomplete without a banner. 
Other embellishments are white lace, washi tapes and a wooden 'baby'. The base is fabriano card stock

It is my first try at envelop making. I loved it and hoping to make many more.
Thanks for dropping by to visit my blog. Your words are my encouragement and inspiration. Thanks everyone.

Sujana

5 comments:

You might also like