Pages

Friday 26 December 2014

A mini, from a dotting daughter!!

Good Morning people....

its a lovely Dec morn, feels like heaven. But most of the time it jus makes me lazy and its really hard to scrap myself off my warm bed. But yeah here i am and my post today is a mini album, 6x6" for a darling dad made for his dad. I had made this on commission a long back ago.

I made the album in a stand up mode so that i can used as a table top memory book too. Here are the pic. Missed few folds in between i guess.



























Many items used here are recycled like the doily, buttons, few laces and scrap PPs. I did for a friend and i loved all their family snaps. Ok winding it up for today... Gear up for a new year folks. Hopefully ill see u again soon. bye 

4 comments:

  1. It's a very beautiful mini album, Sujana. I love that 'dad' ribbon you ave used here. Looks so chic! Each of the page is so well made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A made with love project Sujana!!
    Dropping by to Wish you and family a Happy and Fantastic New Year 2015
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each page is different and neatly done...Love the concept of table top memory album..

    ReplyDelete

You might also like