Pages

Saturday 15 June 2013

My first Blog Award !!!

Am super happy to receive my first blog recognition award, actually too late in posting ma award. This was because of lack of time for searching new blogs. Finally i decided i could pass it on to any new blogs (not necessarily craft-related blogs). So here i am....

Thank u AnuPrem & Hema for passing the award to me....




Rules:
- thank the person who gave you the award
- put a link of her/his blog in your blog
- put in your blog the logo of the award
- give the award to 7 blogs with less than 50 members
- put links to this blog
- inform these people that they received the award
- write 7 thing (facts) about yourself


Am passing it on to

1. Anusha

2. Siva Shankari

3. Nehal Kalaria




7. Div

Facts About myself

1. Am very bad @ this (ie.. listing about me, let me try)

2. Am an engineering cum MBA graduate

3. Tried out a new venture along with my Sister Sasi Dharani called 'Pink n Blue', (Summer Camp for Kids)

4. Crafting is my passion, basically do it for my kids n family

5. Love outdoor games (but sadly missing them)

6. A thrifty shopper

7. Love Movies (romantic comedy) & books (recently into historical n epic based)


Thats it from me..
tc
Sujana

2 comments:

You might also like