Pages

Sunday 28 May 2017

Shake... Shake... Shaker!!

Hello friends

Its good to be back again... i have been MIA for the last 2 oh no 3 months. What with summer camps, bdays and summer vacation!!

Every year for the summer camp, my camp kids make a lot of interactive cards, but i have never been able to share anything here (already finding hard to blog my cards). but this time ill try and post few atleast.

Ok first of all, ill start by posting few favorites i missed to blog about. I made this just b4 the camp started. Have a look (but i might have posted it in Insta though)




As you know i was addicted to colouring digis lately and this digi found its way to this shaker card. Loved it. Its cute and my daughter gifted it to her friend for birthday. The outline of the digi is clear embossed with Emboss It pen.




The Sequins are from Papericious and almost all other stuff from my crafty scrap. I know i have lots to catch up to. Will be visiting all your blogs soon and the various challenges going on.

Hope you liked my shaker and see you soon with another one. bye bye
Sujana


3 comments:

You might also like