Pages

Thursday 31 July 2014

Vintage Photo Frame

Hi all

Here is my last minute entry for the Lulupu #35 Go 3D. Do u call dis vintage or shabby chic? i guess its got a lil of both. My try was in giving it more layers and also using mixed media.
The base is stamped with Hero Arts scripts stamp and i just went with the flow by adding elements here and there. Jus playing around with the embellishments here and ther consumed a lotta time. 
Am simply in love with the 3D bird cage charm. I added the chain and the key it. Then the doily and lace wer distressed wid more than a couple of shades till i was satisfied. 




The burlap near the doily and the net cloth covering the flourish jus hit me wen i was nearly finished. The big orange flower was actually how this frame was started. This flower is from one of the numerous from my last post. I jus glittered it with Fevicryl 3D. Love the result.








Finally coated the whole thing with Mod Podge, ya got it very recently and dis is my first project with the mod podge, soo love the matte finish. Do tell me ur views on my humble try at vintage. 
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for all the inspiration ppl.

Sujana


3 comments:

  1. Its fab Sujana love the metal charms and swirls..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its lovely Frame !! I liked the addition of texture with burlap net .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful frame Sujana! Sure you had fun adding all those cute embellishments :)

    ReplyDelete

You might also like