Pages

Saturday 6 February 2016

Money Envelope!!

Good to post again today,

my dashboard was filled with soo many lovely drooling creations. Thanks to all the crafters for the inspiration. I jus wish i had that time and patience to craft more.

In my attempt to keep my blog active and live, am posting one of my old project, a simple and elegant money envelope.





The theme was red and gold and it was for a boy, so i ended up with dis design. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Have a crafty weekend

xoxo
Sujana



2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful envelope Sujana, love how you wrapped the key charm around it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sujana the first thing I thought on seeing your envelope is how could you bear to use those gorgeous metal elements on an envelope you would be gifting away!! This is glamorous indeed!! And Thank you so much for your visits to my blog. Do get back to crafting and blogging...time is always a relative thing....if crafting gives you joy and a means to escape from your everyday stresses do find time to indulge in it a few minutes a day!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete

You might also like