Pages

Monday 22 February 2016

Frozen themed Birthday Invites!!

Hello lovely ladies...

With my lil guy's birthday approaching, i realised that i haven't yet posted my daughter's last year bday invite. It was a Frozen themed birthday party and loads of handmade items we had. Today ill first post the invites i made. 




I made quite a handful of different models. Every card is a shaker card though. I had saved this gorgeous snowflake pp and it was perfect for these invites. The shaker part was the tedious one but still enjoyed every bit.




For the shaker fillings, i used very small beads, blue and silver of course. And the snowflakes are die cut. I won these dies once from Itsy Bitsy. 



This 4th model is the first one i actually made, I wanted to create something like a scene, which dint turn out like i imagined ;)



Thanks for dropping by, do share ur comments. In the next post ill share other stuff i made for the bday party. 
Have a great week ahead. 

Playing along few challenges after a very long time

6 comments:

  1. Oooh such stylish cards you made.My daughter too had a frozen theme party last year but our invitatio card was super simple!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shaker cards! Thanks for sharing it with GNS Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shaker invies...My fav is second one...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sujana you didnt miss any giveaway...I have several giveaways for my celebration...You have time till April 2nd to comment on all the giveaway posts and enter projects inspired by my posts/tutorials for extra chances to win the prizes
    Here is the link to the main page : 5 Million Page-views Celebration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing frozen party invitations and loved watching all these! My daughter will turn 6 next month. From many party venues in NYC, want to reserve an awesome but affordable one for her. Also quite confused about party theme.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like