Pages

Saturday 27 April 2013

A CAS card....

I made this card last week for my daughter's friend, who had a butterfly themed bday. Happy the way the card has come out. Am loving the CAS cards as its very neat n consumes very less time. Here are the pics....




Another view


The butterfly is an origami one... Very simple n easy to make, tied it with a satin ribbon to make the antenna. I have this 'girlhood' paper stack from lulupu... n I use it for most of my projects.... Very versatile. I have added gem stones for sparkle n dimension. I made this card in flat 10 minutes. Hope u liked it. That's it from me. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Sujana

Playing it along with

CAS-ual Fridays "Happy Birthday"

challenges4everybody # 18

Hands to Heart challenge # 9- you colour my world

The cutie pie challenge # 42, Clean & simple

whimsy stamp challenge-58-theme-pretty-in-pink

8 comments:

  1. beautiful card ..n that origami butterfly is awesome...!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sujana, what a gorgeous butterfly and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - the butterfly is so elegant.

    Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a beautiful origami butterfly to embellish the card! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you made the butterfly! What a great handmade embellishment! The patterned paper looks perfect with it. Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the origame butterfly!! lovely card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

You might also like